Intermediate Buttercream Flowers
The Intermediate Buttercream Flowers course is designed to help you step up your skill level. With slightly more intricate flowers and colour mixing tips it will bring a new level of realism to your piping and some gorgeous flowers to add to your repertoire. All content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive a link by email to watch the video and 2 PDFs to download.
Difficulty Level: INTERMEDIATE
Duration: 2 hrs 16 mins
The Intermediate Buttercream Flowers course is designed to take your flower piping to the next level.
- Learn how to pipe all 9 flowers featured in the image shown
- Nozzles required for this class : 79, 81, 59, 104, 126, 12, 125K, Star tip 225, Leaf tip 352, GG piping nail, GG1062, PME 16, 58R, Piping tubes no. 1.5, no. 2 no. 3, no.4, pastry tip 804, WILTON 121,123
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe Garden Rose, Buddleia and Buds, Spray Roses, Anemone, Large Classic Rose, Gerbera Daisy, Ranunculus, Scabiosa, Chrysanthemum
- Tips and tricks for colours and mixing, the brand of colours I use and general colour grading for a more realistic look.
- PDF download of bouquet flower placements and my delicious cupcake and buttercream recipe
- Separate video demonstration on how to make the perfect piping buttercream step by step
- How to assemble your blooms into a beautiful bouquet of 12
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s
- This course is in English only