Floral Beginnings – Buttercream Art for Beginners
Welcome to Floral beginnings. If you are at the start of your floral piping journey then this is the course for you. It contains everything you need and is a fantastic introduction to piping using buttercream with 11 fabulous flowers to learn.
It’s also jam packed with separate demonstrations for making buttercream, baking cupcakes and constructing a bouquet, as well as all of my professional tips and tricks along the way. Content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive a link by email with everything you need watch the tutorials.
Difficulty Level: EASY
Duration: 2hrs 28mins
The Beginners Buttercream Flowers course is a fantastic introduction for novice bakers or those looking to try a new skill.
- Learn how to pipe all 11 simple flowers featured in the image
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe Hydrangeas, Allium, Mini Daisies, Peony buds, Chrysanthemum, Tulips, Easy Daisy, Daisy trio, Buddleia trio, Rose, Mini Russians
- Comprehensive Kit list PDF download of all the piping tips and colours required for this class
- Introductory tips and tricks for using piping tips, colouring icing and using a piping bag
- Separate video demonstration on how to make the perfect piping buttercream step by step
- Separate video demonstration on how to assemble your blooms into a beautiful bouquet of 7
- Separate video demonstration on how I make the perfect vanilla cupcakes
- PDF download of useful cupcake tools and supplies with suggestions on where to purchase
- PDF download of my Vanilla Cupcake and Piping Buttercream recipes
- PDF download to help with flower placements for your bouquets
- PDF download for Buttercream, Tips Tricks and Trouble shooters
- For all the piping tips required for this class please see here: ‘Piping Tips Pack’
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s
- This course is in English only