‘Award Winning Florals’ – The best of the best
The Advanced Buttercream Flowers collection will help you pipe some fantastic and unique blooms to add to your repertoire. With more intricate flowers and advanced techniques and colour mixing it will bring a new level of realism to your piping. All content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive a link by email to watch the videos and a PDF to download.
Difficulty Level: INTERMEDIATE
Duration: 2 hrs 5 mins
The Advanced Buttercream Flowers course is designed to take your flower piping to the next level
- Learn how to pipe all 9 flowers featured in the image shown
- Nozzles required for this class: PME Piping tubes no. 1.5, no. 2 no. 3, no.4 ,no.18, no. 8 , PME ST50 ST52, JEM 66, GG 1062, GG 1061, GG 102, GG105, Wilton or generic 352, Wilton 67, Wilton 225, open star 32, 124K, 125K, generic star 24,25, petal tip no. 104,102, generic 81. Set of circle cutters not essential.
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe The Icelandic Poppy, Lisianthus, David Austin Rose, Nigella Flower, Astrantia and Amaranthus, Zinnia Flower, Flamingo Peony, Advanced Sunflower and Sweet Peas.
- Advanced colour mixing and techniques.
- How to assemble your blooms into a beautiful bouquet of 12
- PDF download of bouquet flower placements
- PDF download of useful cupcake tools and supplies with suggestions on where to purchase
- For all the piping tips required for this class please see here: ‘Piping Tips Pack'
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s
- This course is in English only