Colour Mixing Masterclass
In this tutorial I share with you my trade secrets to creating perfect and more natural shades of colour for your piping work. I will help you take your flowers to a new and more advanced level by explaining which colours work well together, how to effectively grade and mix colours for a more natural, organic look and also how to achieve some different effects with your piping bag.
If you find working with colour hard or just want to know how I do it, then this is the tutorial for you. Content for the course is listed below.
Difficulty Level: Beginners
Duration: 33 mins
- Included is information on what colours work well together and how I choose what to pipe!
- I share with you my preferred colour range including all of my favourites
- How to effectively grade your colours from dark to light for a more natural look
- How to mix up pastel and vintage shades, clean and dirty colours, opaque and translucent
- How to create your own new colours
- I also share some bag filling techniques for different piping effects
- Please note there are no piping tutorials in this video
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s.
- This course is in English only