Foxy Anemone Cake
In this fantastic tutorial you I show you how to make my Foxy Anemone Cake from start to finish. Inspired by the flowers in my garden this beautiful cake will make a stunning centre piece with step by step expert instruction on covering a buttercream cake for a flawless finish, using variety of techniques to apply your flowers and decorations including freehand piping and some palette knife work. This course includes additional bonus tutorials as well as a separate anemone flower tutorial and full content is listed below. Once purchased you will receive an email with links to watch the tutorials and several PDF downloads.
Difficulty Level: INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
Duration: 1hr 13mins
- Easy to follow instruction on how to create the cake and cupcake in the image above
- Separate video tutorial on how I cover my cakes with ganache and my special smooth white buttercream, I also show you how I create sharp edges and then stack up to create a flawless finish ready for decoration.
- There is full and detailed instruction on decorating the cake, how I plan the design, how I apply my leaves and flowers, adding palette knife and piped details including little piped flowers.
- Included in the video are helpful tips and information on the brand of colours I like to use and the piping tips needed, as well as tips and tricks on cake transport and my whole process.
- Included is my Colour Mixing Masterclass (please view this class here).
- Separate video tutorial on how to pipe a beautiful matching Pastel Galilee Anemone
- Separate video tutorial on making my piping buttercream and everything you need to know
- PDF kit list of everything you need in this tutorial
- PDF download of my buttercream for covering and ganache recipes
- PDF download list of helpful tools and supplies
- PDF of my delicious light vanilla sponge recipe
- PDF of my vanilla cupcake and piping buttercream recipes
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s
- This course is in English only