Covering a Buttercream Cake
In this tutorial I show you how I cover my layer cakes with buttercream for a smooth crisp white finish. You get all my tips and tricks including my recipe for smooth white buttercream. It’s a fab technique to master for your pretty floral and mixed media/ palette knife cakes. All content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive an email with links to watch the tutorials and two PDF downloads.
Difficulty Level: BEGINNERS
Duration: 30 mins
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to smoothly cover a big cake with buttercream
- Included in the video are helpful tips and tricks on layering up your cake, using ganache and the special buttercream recipe I use for a smooth crisp flat finish.
- I also show you how to create a lovely sharp edge to your cake and how to stack and fill your edges.
- This cake provides the perfect base for your buttercream floral cake designs and palette knife work.
- PDF download of my special cake covering buttercream and ganache
- PDF download of my gorgeous light vanilla sponge recipe for buttercream layer cakes
- PDF of helpful trouble shooters
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s.
- This course is in English only