In this lovely collection I show you how to pipe four different styles of greenery to add to your piped floral arrangements. Each designed to add variety, height and foliage to your arrangements. Bells of Ireland, Ferns, The Blue Hobbit Thistle and gorgeous fragrant Eucalyptus. Please note the additional flowers on the cupcakes are not demonstrated. All of the content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive an email with links to watch the tutorial and a PDF download.
Difficulty Level: INTERMEDIATE
Duration: 46 mins
- Nozzles required for this class: PME piping tube no.1.5, no.3, no.4 , no.18, GG 102, GG101s, petal tip 102, tube no.12, leaf tip 352, Wilton 225, Wilton 67, Jem 66, 352, Ateco 804, generic star tip 24, craft knife or thin blade
- Included are quick tips and information on the brand of colours I like to use
- Separate video demonstration on how to make the perfect piping buttercream step by step
- PDF download of my delicious cupcake and buttercream recipe
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s.
- This course is in English only