In this tutorial learn how to pipe three different floral cupcakes. A stunning double Hellebore, as well as a smaller Hellebore collection featuring gorgeous tall grasses, Autumnal buds and flowers. I also show you how to pipe Dog Roses teamed with seasonal blackberries, all fabulous ideas for creating a gorgeous seasonal bouquet. Included in this collection is bouquet construction. Content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive an email with links to watch the tutorials and two PDF downloads.
Difficulty Level: INTERMEDIATE
Duration: 56 mins
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe a large double Hellebore, including a smaller version with tall grasses, autumn buds and a small garden rose. Also shown are Dog Roses and blackberries.
- Included in this tutorial is information on the piping tips used and my preferred colour range
- PDF download of my delicious cupcake and buttercream recipe
- A quick tips section at the start as a handy reminder of things to note
- A separate video demonstration on how to assemble your chosen flowers into a bouquet of 12.
- Please note different flowers are shown for the bouquet construction video.
- Separate video demonstration on how to make the perfect piping buttercream step by step
- PDF download of useful flower placements for a bouquet
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s
- This course is in English only