The spring collection showcases 4 stunning cupcakes with a spring vibe. These gorgeous cakes will make a beautiful and delicious seasonal gift or treat either presented in a box or bouquet. Learn step by step how to pipe the Juliet Rose, Tea Rose, Ornithogalum flower and a collection of large hand piped Tulips and Narcissi. All content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive a link by email to watch the video and download 2 PDFs.
Difficulty Level: INTERMEDIATE
Duration: 1 hr 7 mins
The Spring Collection will fill you with ideas for some delicious and seasonal gifts
- Nozzles required for this class: GG1062, GG101s, GG101, GG102, Piping Nail, PME no.17, no.2, no.3, No.1.5, PME ST50 and ST52, Star tip 24 and 25, Pastry tip 804, 806 or Wilton 1A, no.12. 125K, Leaf tip 352
- Learn how to pipe all 4 collections of flowers foliage featured in the image
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe the Juliet Rose, Tea Rose, Ornithogalum Flower, Tulips and Narcissi.
- An inspiration section and quick tips to remind you how to use your piping bag
- Please note this tutorial does not include bouquet assembly which can be purchased separately however a PDF of flower placements has been included to help you.
- Separate video demonstration on how to make the perfect piping buttercream step by step
- PDF download of my delicious cupcake and buttercream recipe
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s
- This course is in English only