Floral Beginnings 1 – Buttercream Art for Beginners
Welcome to Floral Beginnings. If you are at the start of your floral piping journey then this is a fantastic introduction to piping with buttercream. There are 3 beautiful flowers to learn as well as a demonstrations for making the perfect buttercream. Recipes are included, as well as all of my professional tips and tricks along the way. Content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive a link by email with everything you need watch the tutorials.
Difficulty Level: EASY
Duration: 41 mins
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe Hydrangeas, Allium, Mini Daisies
- Introductory tips and tricks for using piping tips, colouring icing and using a piping bag
- Separate video demonstration on how to make the perfect piping buttercream step by step
- PDF download of useful cupcake tools and supplies with suggestions on where to purchase
- PDF download of my Vanilla Cupcake and Piping Buttercream recipes
- PDF download for Buttercream, Tips Tricks and Troubleshooters
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s.
- This course is in English only