The Christmas collection showcases 4 stunning festive cupcakes. From roses to thistles, pine cones to spruce. These gorgeous cakes will make a beautiful and delicious gift or treat. Learn step by step how to pipe the flowers and foliage then assemble into a fabulous bouquet of 12. All content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive a link by email to watch the video and download 2 PDFs.
Difficulty Level: INTERMEDIATE
Duration: 1 hr 5 mins
The Christmas Collection will fill you with ideas for some fabulously festive and delicious gifts.
- Learn how to pipe all 4 collections of flowers and foliage featured in the image
- Nozzles required for this class : GG1062, PME no.2, No.4, No.1.5, PME 53, WILTON 67 and 68, piping tube 804 and 12, 81. LEAF TIP 352
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe different sized Spray Roses, A White Christmas Flower, White Thistles, Spruce, Pinecones and Berries.
- Ideas for using shimmer and sparkle and snow if you want to give your cakes a more festive look
- Full instruction on how to assemble your Christmas blooms into a beautiful bouquet of 12
- Separate video demonstration on how to make the perfect piping buttercream step by step
- PDF download of my delicious cupcake and buttercream recipe
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s
- This course is in English only