Festive Mini Florals
These are the super cute babies of the edible flower world. Piped onto bite sized mini cupcakes they make the perfect addition to a party or event, complementing big blooms in a wedding display or gifted in a presentation box.
I show you how to pipe 6 different festive designs, Rose Thistle, Pinecones, Argentea Holly, Anemones and winter tulips.
Included is the recipe I use for my minis as well as tips on sizes, tools needed and baking.
Full content is listed below. Once purchased you will receive a link by email with everything you need watch the tutorial and download information to print and keep.
Difficulty Level: EASY
Duration: 43 mins
- Learn how to pipe all of the festive minis in the image
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe pinecones, a rose, holly with berries, anemones, a thistle and little winter tulips
- PDF download of useful cupcake tools and supplies with suggestions on where to purchase
- PDF download of my Mini Cupcakes and Piping Buttercream recipes
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s
- This course is in English only