Beginners Collection 3
In this pretty cupcake collection you will learn to pipe all three flowers pictured. These are some of the easiest flowers to master and a perfect trio for beginners. All content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive an email with links to watch the tutorials and a PDF download.
Difficulty Level: EASY
Duration: 20 mins
- Nozzles required for this class : Nifty Nozzles May Tulip L10, Wilton 352, 2D,190
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe a bunch of Tulips, a Two Tone Swirl Rose and a Hydrangea
- Included are tips and tricks for using nozzles, colouring icing and using a piping bag
- Separate video demonstration on how to make the perfect piping buttercream step by step
- PDF download of my delicious cupcake and buttercream recipe
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s.
- This course is in English only