In this lovely seasonal cupcake collection I show you how to pipe all of the classic spring flowers shown in the image. An arrangement of little Primroses, a Muscari flower with little yellow freesias and the beautiful Narcissi. All of these flowers are a real statement for this time of year and will look gorgeous in any bouquet or boxed collection. All of the content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive an email with links to watch the tutorials and a PDF download.
Difficulty Level: INTERMEDIATE
Duration: 35 mins
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe a Muscari flower and freesias, Narcissi and Primrose including the piping tips used.
- Included are quick tips and information on the brand of colours I use.
- Separate video demonstration on how to make the perfect piping buttercream step by step
- PDF download of my delicious cupcake and buttercream recipe
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s.
- This course is in English only