Rose and Daisy Cake
In this lovely tutorial you I show you how to make my stunning buttercream Rose and Daisy cake from start to finish. Step by step expert instruction on covering a buttercream cake for a flawless finish, piping onto a nail and then applying your flowers and decorations to create this pretty cake. Including freehand leaf piping and some palette knife work. All content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive an email with links to watch the tutorials and several PDF downloads.
Difficulty Level: INTERMEDIATE
Duration: 1h 27 mins
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to create the cake seen in the image above
- I show you how I cover my cakes with ganache then my special smooth white buttercream
- I show you how I create sharp edges and then stack up and create a flawless finish.
- Included is a section on how to pipe all the decorations onto a piping nail, flowers shown are those seen in the image above. Spray roses and buds, little David Austin roses, buds and little daisies.
- I also show you how to pipe freehand leaves.
- To finish there is a full section on decorating the cake, how I start to plan the design, how I apply my flowers safely, add palette knife leaves, pipe filler flowers and finish off this beautiful cake.
- Included in the video are helpful tips and information on the brand of colours I like to use and the piping tips needed, as well as tips and tricks on cake transport and my whole process.
- PDF download of my special cake covering buttercream and ganache
- PDF download of my gorgeous light vanilla sponge recipe used for buttercream layer cakes
- PDF of my flower piping buttercream and vanilla cupcake recipe
- PDF of helpful trouble shooters, questions and a tools and suppliers list
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s.
- This course is in English only