In this tutorial you will learn to pipe several easy buttercream flowers using a piping nail. The tutorial includes daisies, roses and buds, David Austin roses and freehand leaves. All content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive an email with links to watch the tutorials and two PDF downloads.
Difficulty Level: BEGINNERS
Duration: 31 mins
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe several flowers using a piping nail
- How to pipe freehand leaves
- Included in the video are helpful tips and information on the brand of colours I like to use and the piping tips needed
- PDF download of my delicious cupcake and piping buttercream recipe
- PDF download of piping tips, colours and equipment used with a helpful suppliers list.
- Separate video demonstration on how to make the perfect piping buttercream
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s.
- This course is in English only