In this tutorial you will learn to pipe a pretty Lisianthus. Such a pretty flower very similar to an open rose. It can be found in many popular floral arrangements with its pointy long buds adding real interest. The pretty petals and detailed centre will bring joy to your floral piping. All content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive an email with links to watch the tutorial and a PDF download.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate / Advanced
Duration: 14 mins
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe a pretty Lisianthus
- Included in this tutorial is information on the piping tips used and my preferred colour range
- PDF download of my delicious cupcake and buttercream recipe
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s.
- This course is in English only