In this tutorial you will learn to pipe my stunning Juliet Rose. This gorgeous flower is the epitome of an English country garden. It’s pretty ruffled petals will add texture and realism to your floral piping taking it to a new level. All content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive an email with links to watch the tutorials and a PDF download.
Difficulty Level: INTERMEDIATE
Duration: 14 mins
- Nozzles required for this class: 125K, Pastry tip 804
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe a Juliet Rose
- Included in the video are quick tips and information on the brand of colours I like to use.
- PDF download of my delicious cupcake and buttercream recipe
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s.
- This course is in English only