Festive Wreath Cake
Learn to decorate a stunning festive Wreath Cake.
Realistic frosted pinecones, nuts, berries, foliage and little anemone flowers adorn this gorgeous cake. Nestled between the foliage are glints of golden decorations with some added festive sparkle.
This tutorial comes with several additional cake recipes to try out as well as a separate video demonstration on prepping your base cake with my special white covering buttercream. Full content is listed below. Once purchased you will receive a link by email with everything you need watch the tutorial and download information to print and keep.
Difficulty Level: INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
Duration: 45 mins
- Learn how to pipe all of the decorations you see on the cake in the image
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe frosted pinecones, eucalyptus, seasonal foliage, berries and golden decorations and create a beautiful cake.
- How to pipe pinecones and anemones on a nail
- Comprehensive Kit List PDF download of all the piping tips and colours required for this class
- ‘Covering a big cake with buttercream tutorial’ (as sold separately in the cake school) to enable you to prepare a base cake to decorate.
- PDF download of useful cupcake tools and supplies with suggestions on where to purchase
- PDF download of my Vanilla Cupcake and Piping Buttercream recipes
- PDF download of my ganache and special cake covering buttercream recipes
- PDF download recipes for my delicious Chocolate Mud Cake and Light Vanilla Sponge
- PDF of trouble shooters and really helpful Q and A’s
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s
- This course is in English only