Beginners Buttercream Flowers
The Beginners Buttercream Flowers course is a fantastic introduction for novice bakers or those looking to try a new skill. All content for this course is listed below. Once purchased you will receive a link by email to watch the video and download 2 PDFs.
Difficulty Level: EASY
Duration: 1hr 55m
The Beginners Buttercream Flowers course is a fantastic introduction for novice bakers or those looking to try a new skill.
- Learn how to pipe all 12 simple flowers featured in the image
- Nozzles required for this class : 126, 225, 121, 804, Wilton 2D, 190, 352, 129, 103. PME ST52, No.3, No.2. JEM 123. NIFTY NOZZLES May Tulip L10.
- Easy to follow step by step instruction on how to pipe Mini Stocks, Allium, Sunflower, Mini Sunflower, Peony, Large Rose, Multi Layer Flower, Peony Buds, Tulips, Two Tone Swirl Rose, Hydrangea, Two Layer Flower
- Tips and tricks for using nozzles, colouring icing and using a piping bag
- PDF download of bouquet flower placements and my delicious cupcake and buttercream recipe
- Separate video demonstration on how to make the perfect piping buttercream step by step
- How to assemble your blooms into a beautiful bouquet of 7
- Members only access to my friendly Facebook cake decorating community with ongoing support from me, Rachel
- It is assumed that you have read the tutorials Terms & Conditions before purchase as instant access classes are non refundable
- Videos and PDFs are for individual use only and not to be copied or distributed. © Copyright Rachelle’s
- This course is in English only